Client Servicing Representative – Bloomington Office
Summary of Responsibilities
The Client Servicing Representative (CSR) is a primary provider of care to our clients and community. This role is often the face of the firm and steward of CCM’s identity within the Bloomington community. The CSR provides office management, administrative support, phone coverage, client hospitality and creative care for the firm’s Bloomington location. Additionally, this role provides assistance, as needed, to all CCM team members as the flow of business demands such assistance and however so defined; and support for all incoming calls to CCM.
- Responsible for providing client hospitality in the Bloomington office. We like to say that this position “owns the space” in our Bloomington office. The CSR greets visitors, offers refreshments and helps to ensure that all clients are made to feel welcome and that all visits are handled with utmost professionalism.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely data entry and administration of client-related activities within the client relationship management (Salesforce CRM) database. This includes and is not limited to money movement related tasks, client information, scanning documents, and retrieving data.
- Serves as administrative support for the office including filing, scanning, and copying documents as needed. Responsible for opening, screening and distributing all incoming mail for the Bloomington office.
- From time to time will assist in the preparation, facilitation and follow-up related to the orchestration of colleague, client, and community events.
- As part of the client servicing team, the CSR processes new client paperwork, administrative queue tasks, assists with new account openings, transfers and transactions with the firm’s custodian(s). Provides any needed support as requested by senior leadership.
- Conducts scheduling and coordinating client and prospect appointments as requested. Assists with preparation for client meetings taking place in the Bloomington office and general proximity, to include paperwork preparation and other items as requested. Provides planning team with correspondence and other client communications as requested. Assists with general correspondence and support for Bloomington office.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Prior, proven experience in providing superior client service, hospitality and care is required, preferably within a financial services environment or similar professional setting
- Previous experience in the requirements of an administrative or receptionist role required
- Experience with client-specific, proprietary, and confidential correspondence strongly preferred
- Intermediate or better proficiency with MS Office software products required
- Experience with client relationship management database(s) preferred
- Proven ability to be detail oriented, accurate, and adaptable is required
- Strong verbal and electronic communication proficiency is required
- Candidates within the local Bloomington area are strongly preferred