Integrated Wealth Advisor – Carlson Portfolios, Bloomington or Northfield Office
As a vital colleague of the Carlson Portfolios planning team, the Integrated Wealth Advisor collaborates with Wealth Advisors and key subject matter experts to provide a community of clients and their families with fully integrated wealth management solutions, wrapped in an environment of care. This role has significant and meaningful interactions with our clients and are responsible for leading all activities associated with client care. This includes coordinating investment management, estate, tax, insurance, retirement and philanthropic planning.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for a pre-defined segment of the firm’s client base. Provides a comprehensive environment of care to our clients and their families, both individually and collaboratively.
- A deep commitment to providing for the complete wealth related needs of our clients, including investment reviews, retirement modeling, risk management/insurance analysis, educational modeling, reviews of estate plan documents (with assistance), reviews of tax situation and other applicable financial planning topics. Collaborates with colleagues to collect and analyze data.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of client plan presentations, including ensuring that all research and data gathering is meaningful and complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion. Tailors and delivers specified components of comprehensive financial plans.
- Collaborates with key subject matter experts to creatively deliver implementation schedules and outcomes.
- Contributes within an established framework in which client care and connections are made on a scheduled, proactive basis. Assists senior leaders in organizing client contacts, preparing agendas, developing plans, anticipating and scheduling client review meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Participates in the portfolio review/monitoring process and works in collaboration with investment team to manage cash flow, tax issues, etc. associated with client portfolios.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in math, finance, accounting, or business preferred.
- CFP® certification is preferred (advanced CFP coursework combined with relevant experience may be considered).
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in financial services and caring for client relationships, preferably within an RIA environment.
- A working knowledge of wealth management and client relationship management principles and direct experience in their application.
- Experience working with and providing support to diverse segments of the client marketplace, including engagement in associations, and personally attended groups and client related events.
- Fluency, comfort and expertise in a range of communication skills (oral, written, presentations) that befits the advisory role.
- Proven experience with client relationship management (CRM) software and MS Office solutions as well as functional software programs applicable to an integrated wealth platform.