Retirement Plan Advisor
The purpose of this role is to serve as the primary relationship management resource for all institutional, 401k and other qualified plan servicing for the firm. This role will utilize a holistic knowledge of institutional business and broader wealth management disciplines to collaborate with CCM wealth and tax advisors to support existing institutional clients. This includes and is not limited to the education of the CCM advisory team, developing client presentations, client meeting facilitation, fielding ad hoc client requests, and serving as the primary retirement planning subject matter expert for the firm.
- Responsible for all qualified plan servicing including participant education & presentations, on-boarding, plan design, participant inquiries, investment committee presentations, fiduciary tracking and compliance, investment updates and reporting, timely and accurate billing, and technology troubleshooting, when and where appropriate.
- Proven proficiency in business development activities and a comfort level with engaging in related conversations with advisors and external resources, including the development of presentations to bring new client relationships to the firm.
- Ensuring the timely development, updating, and administration of all collateral documentation and a review of all existing plans with respect to perfecting documentation, and improving communication and reporting.
- Evaluate, monitor, and ensure the ongoing, mutually beneficial success of our relationship with qualified plan vendors (third party administrators and record-keepers) and ensure seamless operational connectivity.
- Demonstrated ability to refer qualified plan participants to advisory channel for advisory management services. Develop communication channels and regularly scheduled opportunity assessments with the CCM wealth and tax advisors and promptly respond to requests for engagement with clients and prospects.
- Maintain educational expertise in the qualified plan space and further educate colleagues, as appropriate, to ensure fluency on institutional topics and advance growth goals.
- Ensure CEFEX fiduciary & regulatory compliance on all plans.
- College degree in business administration, finance or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a retirement services client support, portfolio management, or relationship management role, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proven fluency and deep expertise in retirement planning and a working knowledge of the wealth management discipline
- Keen attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills
- Proven experience in the design and facilitation of learning sessions
- Industry designation(s) preferred (CRPC, CFP, RIPC, AIF, CRPS, QPFC)