Retirement Plan Support Specialist
The purpose of this role is to serve as the primary client support, reporting, and administrative resource for all institutional, 401k and other qualified plan servicing for the firm. This role will provide a diverse foundation of support to the institutional business and broader wealth management disciplines to collaborate with CCM wealth and tax advisors to support existing institutional clients. This includes and is not limited to the preparation and organization of client presentations, client meeting scheduling a support, fielding and routing ad hoc client requests, and serving as the primary retirement planning administrative resource for the firm.
- Responsible for supporting, scheduling, materials development, and data management related to participant education & presentations, on-boarding, plan design, participant inquiries, investment committee presentations, fiduciary tracking and compliance, investment updates and reporting, timely and accurate billing, and technology troubleshooting, when and where appropriate.
- Primary support resource for the Director of Qualified Plans when engaging in business development related conversations with advisors and external resources, including the development of presentations to bring new client relationships to the firm.
- Ensuring the timely development, updating, and administration of all collateral documentation and a review of all existing plans with respect to perfecting documentation, and improving communication and reporting.
- Provide phone and administrative support to maximize the success of our relationship with qualified plan vendors (third party administrators and record-keepers) and ensure seamless operational connectivity.
- Develop communication and marketing materials in the support of regularly scheduled opportunity assessments with the CCM wealth and tax advisors and promptly respond to requests for scheduling clients and prospects.
- Maintain educational expertise in the qualified plan space to ensure fluency on institutional topics in support of growth goals.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Qualified Plans to support efforts to ensure CEFEX fiduciary & regulatory compliance on all plans.
- College degree in business administration, finance or related field is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a client support, retirement planning, or relationship management role, preferably within the retirement planning (401k) industry
- Basic fluency in retirement planning and a familiarity with wealth management is preferred
- Keen attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills
- Proven experience in the design and facilitation of presentation and/or marketing materials
- Experience in the administrative and client servicing fields are strongly preferred