Salesforce Database Administrator
The purpose of this role is to serve as the primary data integrity, development, analysis, administration and reporting resource for the firm. This position will provide a shared service to all offices, across multiple geographic locations and act as an essential link between the operations support team and the rest of the firm.
- Manage and administer Salesforce database. Integrate Salesforce with third-party applications; ensure integrity of data integrations and manipulations. Develop and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows and page layouts. Responsible for batch uploads, exports and updates of data. Analyze data and develop reports, dashboards and processes to support business operations.
- Manage and develop reports in Salesforce according to the direction of various stakeholders
- Database administration, to include design, development, testing, integrity, accuracy and security of databases firmwide.
- Design and maintain database reports in response to user requirements.
- Responsible for regular technical training, data reporting, interpretation and successful communication of complex information to all colleagues.
- Implement, support and continually improve systems that lead to a deeper integration and effective use of firm data.
- Implement and support projects to improve the overall efficiency of the firm, primarily intended to improve the efficiency of various staff roles and responsibilities.
- Provide analytical support, process improvement, and devising strategies to increase operational efficiency.
- Maintain communicative and beneficial relationships with related vendors and multiple business partners.
- Regularly audit databases, related internal processes, software solutions, and industry best practices to continuously improve the performance of individual colleagues and the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience and/or equivalent education/experience
- Salesforce administrator certification preferred and willingness to engage in relevant certification programs desired
- Strong reporting background using Salesforce reporting tools
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce and extended knowledge of those capabilities utilizing custom code and/or integration with other systems
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced knowledge of SQL databases and queries strongly preferred
- Proven advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic required
- Proven attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills required
- Proven ability to prioritize, self-manage and proactively solve problems
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities, across multiple functional areas