Official title and reward package will be commensurate with the relevant experience and
professional profile of the qualified candidate.
Responsibilities will primarily include assisting in the integrated tax management of a defined segment of our client base. Activities related to these relationships includes an integrated awareness of each client’s unique investment, estate, financial, tax, insurance and philanthropic needs.
- As an individual contributor, has responsibility for the preparation, review and completion of individual and trust tax returns and tax projections. May also be asked to participate in a client-facing capacity during meetings.
- In collaboration with senior colleagues, serves as a tax resource for the firm’s client base.
- Provides client service both individually and collaboratively and may rely on technical specialists from multiple functional areas to develop customized recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion for clients and prospects.
- Works within a defined system where client contact is made on a scheduled, proactive basis.
- Assists in managing client contacts, preparing agendas, organizing plans, anticipating and scheduling tax related meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
- Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates.
- Intellectually grasp through discussion, conversation, reading, implementation and monitoring the benefits to the client of an integrated tax management platform.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA designation required, major in accounting or finance preferred
- 3 to 8 years of experience in individual and trust tax services is required.
- Proven advanced proficiency in MS Office products is required
- Proficiency with tax and financial related software solutions is req