All of us at Carlson Capital Management want to thank you for again responding with such enthusiasm to our annual holiday card. We heard from a record number of clients this year and appreciate the time you took to respond. We are delighted to follow the time and support you give to organizations you care about with these monetary contributions.
$9,000 is being sent in contributions of $1,000 each to the nine organizations drawn from the responses we received from you. For the tenth gift, the CCM colleagues chose to designate $1,000 for the Mayo Cancer Center, for research, honoring the loved ones in our lives affected by cancer this past year, including our two colleagues, Sandy and Victoria.
The nine organizations, thoughtfully submitted by clients, include:
- Animal Humane Society, Golden Valley, MN
- Boys and Girls Club of Rochester, Rochester, MN
- Community of Saints Regional Catholic School, St. Paul, MN
- Minnesota Children’s Hospital and Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Save The Depot, Northfield, MN
- SOAR at Hopkins West Junior High, Hopkins, MN
- Superior Hiking Trail Association, Two Harbors, MN
- The Institute of Cultural Affairs, Chicago, IL
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC