Under the umbrella of CCM Institutional Client Services, CCM provides 401(k) Retirement Plan Services to companies of all sizes and addresses the five key areas that are critical to success for plan sponsors and plan participants. Our objective is to establish long-term relationships with our business clients, partnering with them to build successful retirement plans that can be measured both qualitatively and quantitatively.
The Optimal 401(k) Plan: Sponsor Services
Competitive Plan Design
Is your plan designed to attract, retain and reward employees, provide maximum tax benefits and align employer contributions with your goals? We want to know and understand the needs of owners/employers and incorporate those needs into the comprehensive design of the plan.
- A plan that maximizes contributions for owners, employees or both
- Choice of employer contributions that may be required, matching or discretionary
- Understanding and selecting eligibility, entry date and vesting provisions
- Plan testing provisions that leverage employer contributions
Disciplined Investment Strategy
Do your plan’s investments offer the best possible outcomes within a competitive fee structure? Your optimal plan includes a full spectrum of investment options that can be tailored to a participant’s needs, while also having a disciplined investment strategy for those seeking broadly diversified, risk-adjusted portfolios.
- Low-cost mutual funds
- Transparent fee structure
- Full non-proprietary open architecture platform
- Broadly diversified investment menus
- Quarterly rebalanced turn-key model portfolios
Successful Participant Outcomes
As an employer, are you providing the right tools and process to ensure participants will have the best possible chance for a financially successful retirement? We want to provide you and your employees with a greater chance for financial success in retirement by delivering the right education at the right time.
- Strong focus on participant service
- Effective and targeted participant education
- On-going participant education
- Comprehensive participant rate and asset allocation adequacy analysis
Competitive Retirement Benefits
How can you be sure your plan is competitive with other employer offerings? Are you paying more and getting less? Your plan needs to be competitive both in total cost structure and in the performance of the underlying investment choices.
- Benchmarking of record-keeping, investment management and plan compliance services
- Independent investment scorecarding system that shows historical performance versus peers
- More than 450 data points benchmarked against over 90 industry providers
Fiduciary Responsibility and Governance
How are you managing the standards of care and fiduciary risk that you assume as a plan sponsor? Our Fiduciary Fitness Process helps you effectively manage your fiduciary responsibilities while reducing your overall level of liability.
- CEFEX certified fiduciary management process
- Documentation and storage of fiduciary processes
- Development, maintenance and execution of an appropriate Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Provide both 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary platforms
The Optimal 401(k) Plan: Participant Services
We are deeply committed to the success of plan participants. Our goal is to educate participants and provide them with the tools and resources to give them the best chance for a successful retirement.
What does it mean to work with a CEFEX-certified advisor?
In this short video clip, CEFEX’s managing director provides
an overview of what it means and why it’s important for Plan Sponsors.