CCM has been a member of the Zero Alpha Group (ZAG) for eighteen years.
ZAG is a national network of independent wealth management firms serving clients in a fiduciary capacity, and collectively managing more than $20 billion in assets. This video highlights the custom approach ZAG firms take to serving clients.
Members of the group are committed to providing objective, long-term private wealth management solutions to investors, focusing on asset allocation and a structured, quantitative approach to investing.
The firms in the ZAG network share a common philosophy about investing and client service, that is–a commitment to passive, tax-managed investment strategies while providing independent financial planning solutions for investors. The members of Zero Alpha Group share a commitment to:
- Serve as a provider of quality investment solutions with real value;
- Build investment solutions that are efficient, low cost and risk measured;
- Disclose all relevant information;
- Place the client first, as is our fiduciary responsibility;
- Maintain independence against all outside commercial or personal influences; and
- Subjugate all other goals to the needs of the client.
Members of the Carlson Capital Management team serve actively on the Zero Alpha Group Executive Committee, are part of the Zero Alpha Group Collaboration Forum, and have participated in the Zero Alpha Group Leadership Institute.
For more information about ZAG, please visit zeroalphagroup.com