Thank you for your interest in Carlson Capital Management. We look forward to working with you to determine how we can assist you in achieving your financial goals.
The Client Inventory form and Discovery Questionnaire, along with the documents you collect and provide with them, are of significant importance as we assess your situation and develop a comprehensive financial plan specifically for you. We have found that the more thorough you can be in providing us with this information, the better job we can do in developing your plan. We appreciate the time you are taking to gather pertinent information and complete the forms.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting Online:
- In order to complete our Client Inventory form and Discovery Questionnaire, you will be granted access to the CCM Prospective Client Portal. With your portal access in place, please log in to your account:
- Upon logging in you will be brought directly to the online Client Inventory and Discovery Questionnaire. Instructions for completing and submitting are provided on the site.
- If you have not yet received an email to create a Prospective Client Portal account, please register for our portal here.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting Printed Forms
- Should you prefer to print paper copies of the form and complete in written form, we have provided printable PDF forms below.
- You will need Adobe® Reader to open these forms. Click here to install the most recent version of Adobe® Reader.
- If you have questions, please contact your advisory team representative or Ginger Church, Executive Assistant. We are happy to assist you.
You may return printed forms to us in one of several ways:
- Upload your documents and securely deliver them to us.
- Email or fax to Ginger Church, Executive Assistant:
- Mail to:
Carlson Capital Management
ATTN: Ginger Church
11 Bridge Square
Northfield, MN 55057
- Bring your completed forms and checklist documents to your scheduled meeting with our team.