Institutional Portfolio Services
CCM provides Institutional Portfolio Services to endowment and foundation boards, and to investment committees.
We focus on helping our clients establish an investment policy statement that is in close alignment with their policies, and then execute on that policy through a diligent investment management process. We work with all types of endowments and foundations, ranging from community foundations to endowments seeking sustainable investment strategies. We also work with associations with investment portfolios. Because one of our core focus areas within the CCM Integrated Wealth Management offering is assisting our clients with their own philanthropic planning and giving, we take great pride in extending our circle of care to endowments and foundations.
The Optimal Institutional Portfolio Plan
Effective Investment Strategy
Do your plan’s investments offer the best possible outcomes within a competitive fee structure? Your optimal plan includes a full spectrum of investment options that can be tailored to a participant’s needs, while also having a disciplined investment strategy for those seeking broadly diversified, risk-adjusted portfolios.
- Low-cost mutual funds
- Transparent fee structure
- Full non-proprietary open architecture platform
- Broadly diversified investment menus
- Quarterly rebalanced turn-key model portfolios
Sound Fiduciary Practices
How are you managing the standards of care and fiduciary risk that you assume as a plan sponsor? Our Fiduciary Fitness Process helps you effectively manage your fiduciary responsibilities while reducing your overall level of liability.
- CEFEX certified fiduciary management process
- Documentation and storage of fiduciary processes
- Development, maintenance and execution of an appropriate Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Provide both 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary platforms
How can you be sure your plan is competitive with other employer offerings? Are you paying more and getting less? Your plan needs to be competitive both in total cost structure and in the performance of the underlying investment choices.
- Benchmarking of record-keeping, investment management and plan compliance services
- Independent investment scorecarding system that shows historical performance versus peers
- More than 450 data points benchmarked against over 90 industry providers